Complete renovation of 1912 historic courthouse. Systems work included major upgrades to electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems with extensive bathroom renovations, as well as addition of fire sprinkler system. Restoration work included masonry, plaster, and stucco restoration and repair, new roof, as well as major structural work due to settlement and extensive bug damage. New work included the addition of two new 3-story wings on the back of the building with features and details to relate to the historic building. Work also included new windows and doors throughout, provisions for a security system, detention cells, extensive casework and wood trim upgrades and restoration.